Wednesday, January 28, 2009

COLD IN TEXAS!

Well...It's finally cold in Texas. In San Antonio we buy our Christmas tree's in shorts. I love the cold weather, it gives me energy and boy do I need energy! I'm a City girl to the core but we bought our dream place about three months ago in the country. Yes, I live in the country! I love it! We bought ten acres and plan on building a bigger house in a couple of years. I'm surrounded by cows! I MOO at them all the time, they just look at me like I'm crazy. I have never been around cows before. The view is just breath taking here. When I figure out how to add pictures to my blog, I will put some pictures up. I'm off to work on some design projects, I just wanted to put some words on my blog as I hear that's what I need to get people to come. LOL...Do you see me? Have an awesome day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment